Technical DocumentsTechnical Data Sheet CX 1000 SAE 10 Technical Data Sheet CX 3000 SAE 30 Technical Data Sheet CX 4000 SAE 40 Material Safety Data Sheet
CLASSIC CX SAE SERIES
CLASSIC CX SAE SERIES high viscosity indexed single grade engine oil manufactured by adding package additives special to paraffinic based base oils. Used for oil pans of diesel engines operated under soft and medium level conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Keeps the engine clean by preventing formation of residues and deposits.
- Protects the engine being under heavy duty against oxidation and abrasion thanks to its high film resistance.
- Prevents rust and corrosion on metal surfaces thanks to additives in its composition.
- Resists against piston varnishing by minimizing combustion chamber deposits.
- Prevents performance loss by keeping the engine clean.
- Maintains its fluidity at low temperatures and doesn’t foam.
THE MEET SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
|Density ,@ 15 ⁰C||g/cm 3||ASTM 4052||0,870||0,880||0,890||0,898|
|K. Viscosity,@ 100 ⁰C||cSt||ASTM D 445||5,5||10,26||14,3||19,8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||103||96||94||94|
|Flash Point||⁰C||ASTM D 92||212||248||264||266|
|Pour Point||⁰C||ASTM D 97||-30||-20||-15||-15|
* The above values may vary slightly according to production.