Technical DocumentsTechnical Data Sheet
MULTICUT CX 1000
MULTICUT CX 1000 is a water-stable emulsion that is formulated to meet the most demanding tasks of CNC machines in conventional cutting, grinding and cooling operations. It is used safely in all metal removal processes of all kinds of metals, rough and precise machining of Casting, Steel and Aluminum materials, CNC machines.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ensures the process surface to be smooth and clean.
- Provides excellent cooling.
- No built-up edges.
- Not degraded since it contains biocide and bactericide.
- Excellent anti-rust capability.
- Produces a protective film on the process part.
- Not affected by hard water.
THE MEET SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
|Density@ 15 ⁰C||g/cm 3||ASTM 1298||1,000|
|pH %3||-||DIN 51369||9,5|
|corrosion %3||DIN 51360/2||0/0 Geçer|
|Flash Point||⁰C||ASTM D 92||250|
* The above values may vary slightly according to production.