Technical DocumentsTechnical Data Sheet VG 68 Technical Data Sheet VG 68 LG Technical Data Sheet VG 220 Technical Data Sheet VG 220 LG Material Safety Data Sheet VG 68 Material Safety Data Sheet VG 220
SLD WAY VG SERIES
SLD WAY VG SERIES is a table runner oil formulated with the addition of special additives that give EP property to quality base oils and also provide adhesion. It is used for the lubrication of horizontal and vertical slides of all types of machine tools. If it is recommended, it can be used in hydraulic systems of machine tools.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Resistant against formation of gel in environments where there are cutting oils and alkali materials.
- Adheres well on metal surfaces since it contains adhesive additives and prevents leakage of oil from the system.
- Ensures bench’s smooth, uninterrupted and vibration free movement.
- Provide low tolerance working opportunity on sensitive benches.
- Extends bench life with anti-abrasion and anti-corrosion capabilities and decreases maintenance costs.
- Prevents oxidation, provide longer service life and decreases oil consumption.
THE MEET SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
|Density,@ 15 ⁰C||g/cm 3||ASTM D 4052||0,880||0,890|
|K. Viscosity,@ 40 ⁰C||cSt||ASTM D 445||61,2-74,8||198-242|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||100||98|
|Flash Point||⁰C||ASTM D 92||240||250|
|Pour Point||⁰C||ASTM D 97||-18||-10|
* The above values may vary slightly according to production.